[Central PC] Plataforma do futuro com jogos do passado
Gbraga Returns escreveu: travel time
Loles
Achei a performance do Metal Gear muito boa, o que pesa demais é a iluminação nova. No very high é tenso.
Sinistro escreveu: Achei a performance do Metal Gear muito boa, o que pesa demais é a iluminação nova. No very high é tenso.

Pegou 60 no Very High?
Tudo no máximo, mas se botar a iluminação no extra high fica em 45-60 fps. O que achei curioso é que dá pra subir a resolução tranquilo e perde-se muito pouco fps. Mas se liga a iluminação no extra high, vish.
Sinistro escreveu: Tudo no máximo, mas se botar a iluminação no extra high fica em 45-60 fps. O que achei curioso é que dá pra subir a resolução tranquilo e perde-se muito pouco fps. Mas se liga a iluminação no extra high, vish.
Posta umas screens depois
Moças, alguém indica um controle arcade pra PC?
Maedhros escreveu: Moças, alguém indica um controle arcade pra PC?

Qanba Q4
Oswald escreveu: Qanba Q4
Dei uma olhada e esse é caro pra kct. Tem algum modelo mais básico e onde comprar por aqui? Atualmente não tem condição de importar.
os que prestam são todos no preço desse qanba

tem uns caseiros no mercado livre que funcionam no pc, são baratos, mas bem toscos
[Imagem: ae60791993cc754e7bfe7920a4baab79_large.jpg]
Gbraga Productions:

Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Acturi
[Imagem: tumblr_nbxy8o86Ft1qkqgkeo1_500.jpg]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=357426334
Dos desenvolvedores de Anodyne (que eu achei bem legalzinho)

Testa grande do caralho.

Foda que o Steam não permite as versões boas dos jogos.

Ainda bem que venderão a versão SUPERIOR de Nekopara DRM-free.
One Piece confirmado pra PC

I think I could be a little bit in love with Zombie Vikings, which chucks bearded Nordic glory out of the window in favor of something wonderfully, messily … different. Described as a “four-player co-op stab-you-in-a-gut-a-thon,” it’s the story of how Loki steals Odin’s last remaining eye and how the All-Father, embarrassed and determined to be not-blind again, summons four of the “most fearsome Zombie Vikings” to retrieve his missing organ.

Why he didn’t just call up a host of valkyries or shanghai Thor (who is apparently off partying like there’s no Ragnarok) into doing some work is a question for the ages indeed. But, who cares? The game will let you hack through boiling gingerbread swamps, cruise intestines, and fight giant troll poultry. I’m especially keen to see one particular promise come to fruition: the ability to weaponize your friends’ disparate body parts. Hell, it looks like you can go all undead Voltron too, which is the best thing I heard all day.

Zombie Vikings will be written by the inimitable Zac Weinersmith, who is famous for the Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Comics. The dude had this to say in a press release, “The first scene they had me write involved rescuing Odin;s eye from a witch’s ass.” See? See what I mean? Deliciousness. I like the voice acting. I like the humor. I even like the grossness of it all. Vikings should be grotty, damn it. Especially dead ones. Pillaging and plundering aren’t exactly conducive to good hygiene, you know?

Made by Stick It To Man devs Zoink, Zombie Vikings is slated to come out in July 2015, and has a tentative price tag of €9.95/$11.99/£7.99.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/12/20...tty-stabby-fun/
Do pouco que joguei Stick it to the man, gostei bastante. Comprarei.

Fairy Spencer F e Hyper Hyperdimension Neptunia confirmados para PC

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/22/fairy...28Siliconera%29

[Imagem: hyperdimensionneptuniavictorya_thumb.jpg]

Citação:As previously reported, Idea Factory have applied for both Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth games for PC, and company president Yoshiteru Sato recently announced in Japan’s Dengeki PlayStation magazine that the series is indeed headed to Steam, and will be released in English, too. [Thanks, Zaregoto.]

“We’ve already decided to release the Neptunia series on PC and in English through Steam next year,” said Sato.

“Nowadays, the demand for moé is quite high overseas, so, we must quickly release the main titles,” added Idea Factory business development manager Damien Urvois. “We also plan to release Fairy Fencer F on Steam next year.”

Sato also mentioned his dreams of expanding mobile games overseas, and says Idea Factory are currently working on releasing them in China and other parts of South-East Asia as well.

If things go smoothly [in the smartphone expansion realm] Urvois said that they may also release a Hakuoki game for smartphone in English. This will be higher resolution compared to the PSP, and fully-voiced as well, so they’ll take up about 2gb of storage space.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/22/fairy...lqJL0maF6ipY.99

Akiba's Trip aparece no registro da Steam

[Imagem: gkYv6Ey.jpg]

https://steamdb.info/app/333980/subs/
Novo gameplay de Rain World

Gbraga comprando akiba para jogar em 4k.
Pior que esse fico em dúvida de qual versão é a SUPERIOR, em visuais/performance me parece óbvio que será a do Steam, mas a integração com o share no PS4 é muito rox :C

Não devo comprar de novo, uma versão só desse jogo tá bom pra mim Emotion

E Nekopara tá chegando Emotion