Sonic Lost World vai sair pra PC em Novembro
Rodrigo Rey escreveu: Fechei o Sonic Adventure no teclado 8-8

Nossa cara, andar com você no recreio aumenta quanto o meu level?
Responder
Ultra escreveu: Nossa cara, andar com você no recreio aumenta quanto o meu level?
5 pontos
Responder
Sonic 3D é facil de jogar no teclado, já que a maioria do tempo é só pra cima, sendo que o "trabalho" mesmo vai no pulo :3

Agora mario 64 é mais complicadinho, apesar que eu já peguei 120 estrelas algumas vezes com teclado :3

Mas o mais importante é que querer excluir opções de controle porque você pessoalmente não gosta delas não é uma boa linha de pensamento.
Não é nem tanto trabalho assim colocar suporte a multiplos dispositivos, ou até mesmo bom suporte a multiplos dispositivos.
Basta não escolher teclas incrivelmente idiotas, ou permitir que se reconfigure as teclas e por suporte ao xinput pra autoconfigurar controle de 360/PS3 e bob's your uncle.
Responder
Ué, a Nintendo não tinha ajudado na produção desse Sonic aí?

Joguei a demo e tinha gostado bastante do jogo com uma pegada mais lenta e com elementos inspirados em Mario Galaxy. Sei lá porque nego implicou.
Responder
Vou comprar isso aí.
Eles podiam lançar o Unleashed pra PC também, mas já fizeram um mod do generations só com as partes boas do Unleashed, então whatever.
Responder
A única coisa que eu sei é que este user do metacritic sabe o que diz a respeito do Sonic:

"Unlike the Critics like the biased IGN and unreliable Gamespot, I actually know how to play a Sonic game. And let me tell you, I knew how to play this Masterpiece. Many people think it's a copy off of Mario Galaxy, although the truth is Mario Galaxy is kinda a copy off of the space levels in Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure 2's levels are related to Yoshi's Island space-like levels, and Yoshi's Island's space levels are a copy off of many parts of Sonic 3 and Knuckles's Carnival Night Zone and Death Egg Zone, and Sonic X-treme (Which a lot of people seem to be in denial of, thinking it was a fish-eye view game only, but the truth is it was a combination of both gravity-based gameplay and the fish-eye view, yeah I've done my research.) But I digress. And while I admit Mario Galaxy was a magnificent game, it was not completely original, because Sega thought of the idea first, and while many fans of Mario Galaxy can deny it all they want, it's not going to change the facts, but again, I emphasize, Mario Galaxy was a god-like game, a great step away from the money-grabbing, repetitive, sexist, though sometimes creative, games Mario is usually in.

So the claims that Sonic Lost World is a rip-off of Mario Galaxy is distorted. I honestly like to think Sonic Lost World is just Sonic X-treme being finished off because of the similarities that one of the original ideas for the storyline Sonic X-treme was going to have was implemented in Sonic Lost World, The six Zeti being the original 'six chaos monsters' that were going to be under forced to do Eggman's biding after he stole and released them from the Master Emerald, (Half of that idea was put to use on Chaos in Sonic Adventure.) Although while I admit Sonic Lost World is nearly original, I do admit I've found out a few of the developers of the game where inspired by parts of Mario Galaxy, but that's parts, not all of it. Many creators have been inspired by others ideas, but have managed to make it original. Just like my father always says, "Good people are great creators, great people are inspired by the ideas of others, with so many ideas in the world, arguably nothing is truly original."

Score: 10
Responder
arachnes escreveu: A única coisa que eu sei é que este user do metacritic sabe o que diz a respeito do Sonic:
"Unlike the Critics like the biased IGN and unreliable Gamespot, I actually know how to play a Sonic game. And let me tell you, I knew how to play this Masterpiece. Many people think it's a copy off of Mario Galaxy, although the truth is Mario Galaxy is kinda a copy off of the space levels in Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure 2's levels are related to Yoshi's Island space-like levels, and Yoshi's Island's space levels are a copy off of many parts of Sonic 3 and Knuckles's Carnival Night Zone and Death Egg Zone, and Sonic X-treme (Which a lot of people seem to be in denial of, thinking it was a fish-eye view game only, but the truth is it was a combination of both gravity-based gameplay and the fish-eye view, yeah I've done my research.) But I digress. And while I admit Mario Galaxy was a magnificent game, it was not completely original, because Sega thought of the idea first, and while many fans of Mario Galaxy can deny it all they want, it's not going to change the facts, but again, I emphasize, Mario Galaxy was a god-like game, a great step away from the money-grabbing, repetitive, sexist, though sometimes creative, games Mario is usually in.

So the claims that Sonic Lost World is a rip-off of Mario Galaxy is distorted. I honestly like to think Sonic Lost World is just Sonic X-treme being finished off because of the similarities that one of the original ideas for the storyline Sonic X-treme was going to have was implemented in Sonic Lost World, The six Zeti being the original 'six chaos monsters' that were going to be under forced to do Eggman's biding after he stole and released them from the Master Emerald, (Half of that idea was put to use on Chaos in Sonic Adventure.) Although while I admit Sonic Lost World is nearly original, I do admit I've found out a few of the developers of the game where inspired by parts of Mario Galaxy, but that's parts, not all of it. Many creators have been inspired by others ideas, but have managed to make it original. Just like my father always says, "Good people are great creators, great people are inspired by the ideas of others, with so many ideas in the world, arguably nothing is truly original."

Qual o nick da pessoa que comentou isso?
Responder
Victor Shadow escreveu: Qual o nick da pessoa que comentou isso?

WackoWorlds
Feb 19, 2015

Responder
arachnes escreveu: WackoWorlds
Feb 19, 2015

Obrigado!
Responder
Não vale 10 reais esse ai. A demo no WiiU já foi cara, mesmo sendo de graça.
Responder
Deixa ver se entendi. O cara deu nota 10 pro jogo só porque ele não é uma cópia de Mario Galaxy?

Uau.
Responder
Genesis escreveu: Deixa ver se entendi. O cara deu nota 10 pro jogo só porque ele não é uma cópia de Mario Galaxy?

Uau.

Normal, user review ou é 10 ou 0 Lol
Responder
Saitou escreveu: Normal, user review ou é 10 ou 0 Lol
E a IGN é 8~11, sendo que 8 é lixo
Responder
Finalmente vou poder jogar pra entender porque ele simplesmente sumiu depois do lançamento. Não ouvi falar nem bem nem mal, muito pelo contrário.
Responder
arachnes escreveu: A única coisa que eu sei é que este user do metacritic sabe o que diz a respeito do Sonic:

Isso parece review das viúvas da CEGA do forum LOL. O nível de retardismo é o mesmíssimo.
Responder
Devil escreveu: Finalmente vou poder jogar pra entender porque ele simplesmente sumiu depois do lançamento. Não ouvi falar nem bem nem mal, muito pelo contrário.
Então você se alienou sobre o jogo, porque na época de lançamento ele foi bem criticado.

Responder
InuK9 escreveu: Isso parece review das viúvas da CEGA do forum LOL. O nível de retardismo é o mesmíssimo.

Bom é ser Nintendista que nem você.
Responder
Genesis escreveu: Bom é ser Nintendista que nem você.
Tudo a ver seu comentário.
Responder

Responder
Bem que podiam anunciar o Sonic Colors pra PC Emotion
Responder